Welcome to our first Post in this blog:
In this site we will publish important information about the Cuba Destination that for many can be a good mystery. From our site https://allontravel.com you can request products to this specific destination.
the first that we need to know its….
How to get to Cuba?
Located in the insular Caribbean, at the entrance to the Gulf of Mexico, the Greater Antilles is a destination that has the preference of the potential visitor from different latitudes. There are two access roads to the territory: Aerial and Maritime. Cuba has 10 international and 15 national airports, located in different tourist destinations throughout the archipelago, which allows the connection through the different airlines, to and between the main territories.
International airports in Cuba:
- José Martí (Boyeros, La Habana)
- Vitalio Acuña (Cayo largo, Isla de la Juventud)
- Juan Gualberto Gómez (Matanzas)
- Ignacio Agramonte (Camagüey)
- Frank País (Holguín)
- Antonio Maceo (Santiago de Cuba)
- Abel Santamaría (Santa Clara, Villa Clara)
- Jaime González (Cienfuegos)
- Jardines del Rey (Cayo Coco, Ciego de Ávila)
- Sierra Maestra (Manzanillo, Granma)
Cuba also has 4 cruise terminals for sea access, located in:
- Havana (Avenida del Puerto),
- Cienfuegos (Calle La Mar),
- Isla de la Juventud (Punta Francés)
- Santiago de Cuba (Jesús Menéndez Avenue)
Also have 15 international marinas or strategic points in the tourist destinations where medium and small-format boats dock with views of nautical events and activities of interest to the visitor.
Remember you always can book any of our service All International Travel in our site and don’t forget share this with your friends…!!!!
And as we ever say:
Good vacations and good international travel to all!!!